- The set up is similar to our ISO play.
- All 3 handlers line up aligned horizontally with the one with the disc.
- One player, call him austrian, lines up about 10 meters down the field.
- The other 3 players line up vertically about 20 meters down the
austrian. The austrian starts to run parallel to the goal line at high speed.
There are generally 2 options here. Either he outruns his defender and gets the
disc onto the open side, or he cuts back and receives a mark breaking push
pass. The other 3 players keep their players busy down the field and adjust
their cuts to the successful cut of the austrian for continuation on goal.
- Several variations on continuation are possible, one of them is shown in the play here.
- for help click here